Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I just got Featured on Soccerlens.com!

Apologies for blowing my own horn but i just have to say how stoked I am after one of my articles was featured on soccerlens today. I must say that I'm surprised I managed to pull this off so quickly after starting this blogspot blog. Basically I contacted soccerlens and used the posts on here as my CV.
So late last night I nervously submitted my first article, not being sure whether or not it would be rejected but I'm happy to say that it made it onto the site! You can view the article HERE.

In case you're wondering why I'm so excited, Soccerlens is one of the biggest football(soccer) blog's on the internet, the blog receives 20 000 visitors a day and 1 400 000 page views a month! So it's a real honour to have been given this opportunity by such a big website. Baby steps, baby steps...

Click here to visit soccerlens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment