Friday, August 14, 2009

Got my first freelancing Job(s)

I just thought I'd share the news with you guys as it's pretty much official now. I've managed to get my first real writing jobs.
I have actually already started writing for the one website, called Go Football. It's basically an online shop selling Football DVD's, Replica Shirts and other memerobilia.
My first couple of posts are already on the blog so feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. I will also be helping Go Football out with the Social Media side of things rom Facebook to Twitter and just about anything in between so I'm really looking forward to this.

The other job is not yet official so I can't reveal too many details, what I can tell you though is that I will be writing for a very big International brand(the other one, not the one with the stripes) and it will be all about football in South Africa, and to be honest I'm super stoked about this one!

That's it for now, will update you guys with more info as things start taking shape...Have a goood one!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ash,

    I'm trying to find passionate South African football fans who might be interested in being a part of a huge Australian 2010 FIFA World Cup promotion (www.biggestworldcupfan.com) we will be running on Australia's Official World Cup Broadcaster, SBS. I thought you would be the perfect person to approach.

    We will be traveling to South Africa in March 2010 to film the winning applicant.

    If you or anyone you know is a devoted football fan, get them to email me at info@biggestworldcupfan.com.

    For more information please visit www.biggestworldcupfan.com

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Cate Stewart
    TV Producer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb post, we enjoyed each and everything as per written in your post. Thank you for this informative article because it’s really helpful, I really like site. @ Packers And Movers Gurgaon
    Packers And Movers Agon Gurgaon
    Packers And Movers Sec-56 Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete